Once again, excited to see you at the Startup Grind Europe Conference 2019!!
Here are all the pics from 2018 http://bit.ly/sgeu2018photos
Dates: 5th & 6th June 2019
Venue: Central Hall Westminster, Storey’s Gate, London, SW1H 9NH
Derek, G, Bruce, Phin, Farheen, Madeline, Daniel & Jess
Wed, Jun 5 (Arrival | Day 1 - Directors Day & Opening Night Party)
13:00 - Directors Day Starts (Lunch Provided)
14:00 - Welcome from WeWork
14:05 - Director Introductions & Community Updates
14:30 - Keynote & Q&A with: Sam Hepburn (Developer Community Manager at Snyk) Session Title: I've got a community, now what??
15:15 - Coffee Break
15:30 - Keynote & Q&A with: Simon Squibb (Angel Investor & Entrepreneur) Session Title: Innovate or Die
16:15- Director Day wrap up & drinks
17:00 - Walk to Opening Night (15 minute walk)
17:30 - Opening Night + Welcome Party + Pre-Registration
Thu, Jun 6 (Conference | Day 2 - Main Conference Day)
Venue: Central Hall, Westminster
08:00 - Conference Starts
- Please welcome all attendees and chat to startups
18:00 - Happy Hour in Foyer
19:30-23:00 - Directors Pub Crawl
All Bar One Waterloo (15 minute walk)
Mulberry Bush (10 minute walk)
Conservatory Area is Booked under Daniel
Optional After-After Party Suggestion:
12th Knot (3 minute walk)
Unfortunately Startup Grind is unable to assist in housing for the Europe Conference.
There are a few people organising Hotel and AirBNB's - please go over to the Europe Slack Channel and find out who you can connect with to help save some dollars on housing.
Tickets for YOU
- As a Director you get 2x FREE tickets
- 1 is for you, the director - the other is for your co-director or 1 team member (they must be registered with us! - if you don't know... please ask your community manager on email@example.com)
- Please purchase that HERE
Tickets for your VIPs & Community
As a Director, you are able to gift up to 5 complimentary tickets to people in your community. Use it as an opportunity to thank your speakers or reward regular attendees to your events or promote your upcoming events.
Here's the MAGIC link:
- (Please do NOT share on social media)
Tickets for your Superstars
- As a Director, you can invite the superstars/friends/anyone you know and appreciate to Europe Conference with the below discounted ticket (it's ticket for 50 GBP )
- There are only a limited amount, so choose wisely and get them to purchase soon as once sold out, no more).
- Here's the MAGIC link:
- (once again, please do NOT share on social media)
Ticket Package Deals & Commission Structure
Price: 15% Off Full Access Tickets
(ex: £170 x #Tickets)
Commission: 15% of sale
Visa Support Letter Requests
If you require a Visa to enter the UK, we are able to provide you with a Conference Attendance confirmation Letter to support your Visa Application.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Please go to Google Docs, choose the "VISA Letter" template, fill in your personal details and edit the letter for the Europe conference.
- Then, share the document with firstname.lastname@example.org (with "write" access so we can sign it) and HQ will process it accordingly.
- This is a template that has been used multiple times before and is typically sufficient for authorities to get your VISA approved. Please don't make any changes unless it's absolutely necessary. Important: You will likely require additional supporting documents when submitting your application. We also recommend submitting your application in plenty of time.
- This is ONLY for Chapter Directors and Co-Directors that have been on-boarded and are in our system.